Wednesday, October 27, 2004

And That Is How You Eat a Turkey

Wow, Blogger was offline for a while. OK in Theatre, we needed to bring in a comedy clip. I brought my laptop and A/V cables because we don't have a DVD player and I wanted to show a clip from Futurama. We went to Humanities anyways so it didn't matter. Jester connected the computer anyway to play his Stuart "He pooped in the pool" clip from MadTV. I then remembered that I have South Park on my laptop. I decided to show a scene from "Red Hot Catholic Love" in which Martha Stewart jams a Thanksgiving turkey up her butt...Janet created a new category of comedy to describe it.Posted by Hello



Oh well, in case you don't know and see this in the next 3 hours:
Tonight - 9pm - New Episodes of South Park
Tonight - 9pm - Halo LAN in Morey basement, bring a Toy get snacks.

No comments: