Wednesday, October 06, 2004

DDR Extreme and Battlefront

OK, just got done playing the new DDR Extreme thanks to Erik w/a K. It's really fun with a lot of new modes. I have to practice the Party Mode mini-games better and Mission Mode is just evil. We unlocked a good amount of stuff today, but still no Endless Mode. Even though it sounds ridiculous, I want to at least try it once with the EyeToy. I do feel that the DDR games are getting progressively easier, but Extreme doesn't tell you when you've unlocked everything so it may yet have some challenging songs.

On another note, I finally got around to playing the Battlefront Xbox demo on my 4th Star Wars Trilogy disc. It's not bad, but they siad it's nothing like the real game. The controls were wierd but I fairly got the hang of it. This is why I'm still on Legacy on Halo. I really, really want to rent it for PlayStation 2 so I can figure out if it is as awesome as it was on the demo. I love killing Ewoks and want to kill some Gungans!

No comments: