Monday, May 07, 2007

Omaha and Rain

On Saturday it was Free Comic Book Day. After I got done with work I went into Krypton Comics. The stormtroopers, Spider-Man, and Venom were gone but Margot Kidder was still there. I got an autographed picture and a photo of her. She's looking really good. She was very friendly and I'm glad I went in. While waiting in line, Matt, Jen, and Will were there and we chatted. They invited me to see Spider-Man 3 again and I was hesitant as I had already seen it but I went along as I had nothing else to do. I grabbed a nice stack of Free Comics and went over to PhantaC and McDonald's before going to Matt and Jen's. We watched Venture Bros. until Will arrived. That wasn't too bad. We then watched Night of the Museum which was OK, but I'm not if I'd want to see it again. After that was over Mandy and Cory stopped by and Jodie came and we went to get our tickets. We met up with some of their Kung Fu friends at Barnes and Noble as I read up on the latest Diamond and Spider-Man 3 game guides.

The movie the second time was great. I noticed more things the second time. I didn't see Willem Dafoe in the audience at the Jazz Club. Go now, look for him! And if it isn't him it sure does really look like him. After we got out there is a downpour. Now, on Thursday night I went into Omaha without a coat and it rained on me then. It was hot all day Saturday and now there's a thunderstorm. I got home and then went to church in Omaha the next day. We got to Westroads to eat and left our coats in the car because it was hot and as we left, downpour! We went to my brother's house last night for dinner and as we left, downpour! What is up with Nebraska? Oh well, love life because it doesn't last long.

No comments: