Sunday, February 05, 2006

I have Hitler hair!

Angie came up this weekend so we would not go crazy. Yesterday we went to ACME Comics because I got my homework done and I could get a reward. I picked up a couple in a series I've been working on and then we went to the Dowry to get Daniele's Harley Quinn shoes. We then went to the mall and there was a Beatles hirt that was shiny that I liked but I resisted. We then went to Besst Buy and Target. I picked up a magazine rack and a Star Wars coloring book. Eeee! Then we went to McDonald's to eat and then to Wayne. Book Lady was ready to throw her blue hair dye in so she gave herself some Rogue streaks and they look cool. There was some extra so we threw some in at random patches and my hair was surprisingly uncooperative. I have so much that the small streaks kinda disappeared into the hair. Steph tried to add a stripe but it just bleached near the roots without coloring so she had a patch.

We went to Pamida to get some repair dye for Steph and I picked up Star Wars Game of Life which is surprisingly fun. I also taught Book Lady how to play Miniatures. Steph dyed her hair blue and it just absorbed into her black hair but it worked in mine. So now I've got a few random blue patches of hair for about a week or two.

No comments: