Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Victory Comics?

I got my paper back on Monday for World Lit on Nigerian and Irish Nationalism and I am so happy (still). I got a 180/200 points which is like a 90%! He said I had no factual errors, just grammatical ones which I noticed upon review. It bugs me a little because I gave him my rough draft and he only pointed out 2 things but I should've checked it harder. I think he liked my PowerPoint because he has a dry wit and as I was transitioning from a map of Nigeria to a timeline of the history of European contact, I just threw the title "The British Are Coming" at the top of the slide and I think he got a kick out of it. He says he wants me to keep it to give it back at the end of the year to use as a sample for future classes. That makes me very happy. I just have to remember to print off my slides to include in my packet. I'm also excited because that's really the only project for that class. We picked our times for presentations and mine was the 4th but became the first so I'm done with papers until April for that class when I have to do a response. I wish I was done with all papers as I have my Auckland paper due on Friday, my Machiavelli paper done and due tomorrow, my Military History huge essay test next week and other stuff for the semester.

No comments: