Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I have to vent something

I called my mom on Monday and caught up with things at home. It turns out my cousin refuses to be in my brother's wedding in November. She was aked to be a candlelighter and she just doesn't feel like it. So now my brother's anxious about asking anyone else. This bugs me because she's just a 16 year old who actually knows him and she's just being a pain. She's done this before. When my grandma was near death and my cousin from California came out we were going to get a picture. She didn't feel like it being in it. I would've told her that I don't care if you're sick, this only happens once you're going to do it. This is just another snag that disturbes my brother and that's not good for him. I'll admit that I didn't want to be in my cousin's wedding last fall because I was up in Wayne and I couldn't do much but I got over it. To just flat out say no is rude and I can say now that when I get married, she will not be asked. It may be cruel but that's just the way it goes.

2 comments:

Marx said...

I agree. If you have an obligation to the family, that goes over personal needs. I can see you looking at her and saying, "What are you doing you crazy bitch?"



by the way, I noticed the scroll bar on the bottom of the screen keep s fluxuating. Is it supposed to do that??

Kevin said...

Yeah, it's caused by the snow effect on Firefox. Some of it moves outside of range and it makes it think there's more to the page.