Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Year One

Well, It's official. I've been blogging for my first year now. Let's take a moment to think back at all the non-sensical ramblings... OK, moment's over.

A year ago, I was confronted by Snugglebuns who said that he had a Xanga. He said that I shoudl make a Xanga of my own. I wasn't sure about Xanga and I was looking into Blogger and TypePad after watching the Screen Savers all summer. TypePad charges you, enough of that. I went with Blogger because of the amazing amount of complete control you have over the look and operation of your site. Plus, I hate Xanga. Eventually, Snugglebuns went to Blogger to post pictures without separate web space using a program called Hello. Now they do it directly anyways. You can view his old Xanga here.

Let's see, what did I have a year ago... (ignoring category pages dated 09/29/2004)
Holy crap, my first post ever has a misspelling that I finally got around to correcting a year later.
Tales from Theatre Class: that was fun. I was also insane in those days
They should do more retro Halo LANs.
I wonder how Spaceballs 2 is going...
That was also the time when I posted minutes. Yeah, I don't do that anymore.

Holy balls! 4 posts in my first day! Now it's hard to come up with anything for every day. I will now try to become more insane and non-sensical in honor of my one year. If that was possible.

No comments: