Friday, September 16, 2005

Andie's a Star!

Yesterday I went into Sioux City with Jodie to go to the Dowry. I had to order my shoes and picked up a hat but they didn't have a wig. We then went to Walmart because she needed stuff and I needed a knife. I came out with a Darth Vader Halloween pail, candy, chips, dip, bread, and Ramen. We then went to Long John Silvers because I never go there. After that, we went to the mall. Hot Topic had Jodie's pants! She also bought me a couple of pins as my fare for bringing her. We then went to Spencer's to laugh at the crappy Wonka costume. Barnes and Noble had some Worst Case Scenario books to occupy us. We studied the College, Dating and Sex, and Weddings editions. No reason. The circus isn't here yet. On the ride back, we discussed the intricate meanings of songs by The Killers and had to listen to Wonka's Welcome Song again.


Jodie's chicken looks like fish!

Today, I found out from the horse's mouth (well, Bri's) that the children's play this year is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. So I'm a little excited for that. I bought my pipe and a wig and I found a couple of better hats on eBay. I'm so excited for my costume!

No comments: