Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I have a package!

I am so excited that my paisley is in. It looks so near perfect it's unreal! I'm going to try the small Wayne-y places just in case there is anything more perfect (doubtful). Now I want my gloves which may come tomorrow.

Speaking of packages, on Saturday I broke my glasses. Sad. A screw snapped in half shearing one end embedded in the frame. No one here services Oakleys so I had to put my lenses in a loner and send the frame to Fremont. I hated the loner, but when my parents sent my old pair in the mail, I didn't really like how they felt so I'm still weraing the loner until I break it or, better yet, they fall out.

Speaking of packages again, I feel sorry for the Morey deskworkers. So far I've got my R2-D2 miniature, paisley, and my glasses and I'm stille expecting my gloves, brooch, and 2 5ft sections of PVC pipe! Wow, that's a sentence I've never thought I'd say. And that's just all I've planned. I love Amazon and eBay, my checking account doesn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your packages rock! It is fun to read about your packages! And go perfect paisley! And Felicty rocks too!