Saturday, September 17, 2005

Why do you hate me, eBay?

I am starting to get frustrated with eBay and the whole concept of online auctions. I like the ability to see a price and just buy it. But, no, someone has to come in and bid higher and not just higher, a lot higher! My item started with just me at $10 and now it's still me, but at $37. I'm a little hoping I won't win but I know I can't get this for this price. I just hate money right now. I always find the right thing that is 6 days away from ownership. In that time, someone always finds my item. There's a similar item I watching that expires in about a day and is currently cheaper, but because I'm winning the other that's now 4 days away, I'm hesitant about bidding until I'm outbid so I don't end up with two. Stupid impulsive personality!

No comments: