Thursday, September 15, 2005

This campus is too small

After eating, I went over to Niehardt to talk to Rhea and Amie but they weren't there/conscious so I left at the same time as a girl distributing flyers for a barn dance next Thursday. She was headed to Pile and I was off to Morey. She asked me where I was from and I said Mead and she freaked out. She said that her aunt was probably my former principal, Angela Leifeld. Yes, she was. The girl also dated at one point Jason Larsen and Brad Schutt from Mead. Eventually she asked me the inevitable, "So what did you think of my aunt?" I'm trying to be honest, yet nice so I said that she was a nice person, which she was, but a bad administrator, which she was. I said she'd be a better teacher but as an admin, she has made bad policies. I think she expected that.

Anyways I walk from Pile to Morey and I see Andie, she's off to Gardner. I then see Roger who's off to come up with a proposal for ACM/Sci-fi allocations with Sam and Dan. I've got nothing until 3:30 so I tag along. He says that Megan was out at the haunted house and noticed that a major beam had collapsed and she thinks it may be unusable. That's not good. We see Dan and Andie in Gardner off to eat because the allocations meeting isn't actually until 3 so, since I ate, I returned to the dorm to blog this.

No comments: