Sunday, September 25, 2005

Where have I been?

I'll tell you. Well, I went home to get my glasses re-fixed and found out that they wanted to send them in again. I'm not sure why, it only needs a screw. In the process of transferring my lenses to a loaner pair they managed to scratch up my lenses so I said screw it, we're getting a new, un-broken, un-scratched pair.

I also found out my eBay packages have been going to the home address. I have my cool-y brooch and my hair. Unfortunately, it's black so Rachel and I are going to come up with various ways to color it including spray paint, markers, Kool-Aid, and food coloring. Guess what Nobbies had? Black! Anyways, I got my laminating done to find out they doubled the price and I thought they overcharged me. I could've sworn she said it was $3/sq. yd but it was feet so it was the right price. Oh well, there isn't a lot of room left on my walls for posters anyways. I also didn't get the Clockwork Orange one laminated because the attendant was cute and I didn't want her to think I was a total freak and perv. Not that it would matter but I don't know what happens when I leave that town.

I've been listening to Bright Eyes for most of the weekend and the $10 CD was tempting and I'll get it eventually. I have to return momentarily on Friday to pick out a new frame and to pick up my other package that will be delivered home by PayPal. Ooh! Best Buy also exchanged my Franz Ferdinand CD with the warped disc for a new one. That made me happy, plus the shiny metal pin. Ooh...shiny metal pin...

No comments: