Sunday, April 02, 2006

WillyCon VIII: Sunday

Today, I woke up to get to the con again! We were watching the last episode of Enterprise and discussing it today. We had more technical problems... The room had no DVD player. The DVD player in the atrium had no remote to select the episode. The speakers in the room with Curt's borrowed DVD player were too quiet. So we got it set up in the atrium. It went well. People would stop and see Riker and Troi and watch for a while. We then watched some movies. I got Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 2 from ACME and a double roller from Sci-Fi Kingdom. I went to Mike Marek's panel about Sci-Fi on TV and he was right about a lot but then it got into which Treks were better and it just sounded like originalists vs. new shows and I don't see a difference personally. I watched Spider-Man 2 for a while then. I went to Steph and Jodie's Firefly/Serenity panel which went very well. I hope they do it or another one similar again next year. Then the con wrapped up and now I'm blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the Firefly/Serenity panel! I would be willing to do one next year (see I can't stop helping with WillyCon, I really did deserve that most sacrificial award!), especially if Steph wants to do it again. She was great to work with! I may even get around to reading the comics by then too!
Jodie :)