Thursday, April 13, 2006

Registration

I forgot to say...I got all nice and registered on Monday. Apparently I ended last semester with 91 credits so I'm technically a senior. Cool! It's a little disconcerting knowing that it took me 5 semesters to get to seniority, and it will take another 5 to attain a degree. What can you do? As a senior I had no difficulty getting into classes. I'm taking:

MWF 10:00 am - Intro to Anthropology with Ellis
MWF 11:00 am - Child Growth and Development with Dinsmore
MWF 1:00 pm - The Ancient World with Taber
MW 2:00 pm - Human Relations with Dinsmore
TR 2:00 pm - Ethics and Values with Slaymaker

My Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to rock. I won't even need an alarm. I kinda wish I could take 18 hours again but it's hard to find good classes that aren't MWF 10:00 am. On the other hand, being so busy with 18 hours makes my grades drop a little and with the presidency keeping me occupied, I could afford a break. Dinsmore is really going to get tired of me after a while. I'm also looking forward to Taber's Ancient World because I like his classes and a lot of people are going to be in it. In a way I wish I could take more Leeper or Bertolas classes but I don't need anymore. I think the Political Science classes are starting to get to smart for me anyways but I still wouldn't mind another Bertolas class. Well he won't miss me because I'll still be in Explorers Club.

No comments: