Sunday, April 09, 2006

A light heart carries you through all the hard times.

Yesterday Steph, Book Lady, and I went into Sioux City because I wanted to get Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3. We spent a good while there and then we went over to Rainbow Sportcards. This was recommended by Heath and it's a neat place that's not very far from ACME as well. They have a nice selection of comics and they sell some as complete sets. They also have a ton of action figures from everything. It was very random to see everything there. It does smell like cigarette smoke but it's still a neat place. I have found out that only ACME has all volumes of Ultimate Spider-Man up here so that's all I can go to. After we came back we went to Magic Wok to eat something besides Gag food. It's been a while since I've been there. Well, I have a small amont of homework to do so I should get to it...

No comments: