Sunday, April 02, 2006

WillyCon VIII: Friday

On Friday I spent most of the day at the registration desk signing up people for the Halo Tournament. We got a good amount of players and everything went well. Dan got everything set up in the lower level and I think a lot of the club was surprised and happy to see such a turnout for a WillyCon event. There were a lot of games and a lot of Capture the Flag teams. Daniele won newbie followed by Angie and Book Lady. Jason won Legendary which was cool. Jason's team of him, Demon, Hinkel, and Mole won CTF. During the large intermediate matches it got down to Mark, Brenner, a Wayne High student, and Hinkel. The match was for 50 but at first they thought it was to 25 so when they got to 25 there was a tie for 3rd but it was set up for 50. As the game went on Brenner slipped to 4th. He slammed his controller to the ground and walked off. I felt bad but there was nothing I could do. After it ended I cleaned up and went back to the dorm. I couldn't get to sleep until 5 am because my legs were freaking out. All in all, a good day.

No comments: