Thursday, December 29, 2005

Where's SimOmaha so I can cause a disaster?

I ventured into Omaha today to get an FM transmitter that ran off the iPod rather than batteries. All Best Buy and Radio Shack had were iTrips that worked with the older versions and wouldn't work with mine. The older versions had an additional port near the headphones for interface and the new one doesn't so I need the iTrip with a dock connector. I was wasting time at the mall and Barnes and Noble and it hit me... CompUSA! It's sorta far from Oak View but they have a huge Apple section. I found my iTrip there but I was also looking for a way to charge it and that iTrip wasn't there. I settled on a Kensington one that's somewhat compact and I got an iSqueeze to hold it in a cup holder. tO mAny wIerd cApitalizations!Now I'm trying to find vidoes to throw on there because I'm not really using 60 GB very well.

I also noticed how much I hate Omaha today. It really didn't bother me so much but I get frustrated how you go into Omaha looking for something and you go all around the city and sometime come back with nothing. I could go to Sioux City and even if I didn't find it, I didn't waste too much time because everything is right next to the mall. When Best Buy and Dragon's Lair moved it really made me not like Oak View and since there's eternal construction on Dodge, Westroads isn't fun to get to.

No comments: