Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Carver and Omaha

Well, I've been home for a while now and not a whole lot has really happened. The other day I went in to Omaha to get a puzzle to cure boredom. I got a 3D Sears Tower and got that done. It glows! Whoa! Last night my grandparents and us went to our church's Christmas Pageant. It was neat as it usually is. Then we went to Mimi's Cafe in Village Pointe. We saw John Knicely from the news. How sad. Tonight we're having Christmas with my brother's fiance and then over the nexxt few days I plan on going in to Omaha as well, probably to get another puzzle.

My parents ordered a bunch of fruit from the FFA. But they screwed up the order so we have like 80+ oranges. We picked up a juicer to get rid of some of them but if anyone knows any orange recipes, that would be awesome.

Also, Entertainment Weekly posted odds from Vegas for the Carver's identity:
Dr. Quentin Costa = 8 to 5
Matt McNamara = 5 to 2
Det. Kit McGraw = 3 to 1
Dr. Merrill Bobolit = 8 to 1
Dr. Liz Cruz = 10 to 1
Ava Moore = 15 to 1
Dr. Christian Troy = 5,000 to 1

No comments: