Sunday, December 04, 2005

Disturbingly Perfect Day

Today I went to Sioux City with Rachel, Jodie, and Sarah. We first went to Target to look and I didn't get anything. We then went to Old Navy and I found a cheap tee that I got. We then went to Best Buy to look as well. Then we went to the mall and looked for a suit for Sarah's interviews. After that we wandered until the Hallmark store where I got my Princess Leia ornament for my Tree of All Sci-Fi. Then it was Hot Topic where Jodie got a corset. I forgot I have 10% off there next so I've been looking at what to get. The we went to Barnes and Noble. Jodie and I got Gingerbread Lattes from Starbucks and they were so awesome. We then went to go eat at the food court. We had to go to Wal-Mart. I was going to get fortune cookies and Crystal Light on the Go but I put them back. They still had Nip/Tuck Season 1 for $20 so I got it. I also picked up some yarn because Jodie said she would crochet me a scarf. I also got a ghetto topper for my tree. When I rang out my Nip/Tuck at the self-checkout the attendant had to check my ID. Funny.

No comments: