Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Carver and his True Identity

Well, I'm glad it wasn't my pick, Liz. I liked her character and even though she had a lot of evidence against her, I wanted to see what will happen to her later in the series and we can't find out if she's in jail/dead/in Spain. I'm glad they went they way they did and still kept us guessing. It would prevent having us wonder how this non-Carver with no suspicions previously was able to do it. I do wonder where the true Carver was during the first attacks or if the explanation earlier was ambiguous enough that I didn't let it pass.

Well, they kind wrapped everything up now. I figure we'll see what happened to Matt and the consequences of his action. Cherry will get in trouble but Matt will take the fall. Now that McNamara and Troy possibly know or will soon find out that the Carver's not dead, I wonder if they'll blab to anyone and have some revenge taken on them. Julia and Sean are moving in together, I'm curious to see now the she has her life in order and she's not attracted to Christian if they'll hook up again or not.

I hope they start up in May like they did with the first two seasons so it's on sooner and the box set will be out a few weeks before the season starts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! That last eppisode of Nip/Tuck was awesome! I knew Kit had to be involved somehow!