Sunday, December 11, 2005

The past few days...

On Friday my brother called me and said he proposed. So I'm excited to go home and see them. Our conversations are always so nonchalant though but we have an understanding.

Yesterday was the Sci-Fi Christmas Party. We gave out the awards we made and I think most people enjoyed what they got. A group of us then worked on a puzzle until completion and then we started Nip/Tuck. We didn't watch much until people wanted to go so then we went back to Steph's room and finished off Season 2 until 4am. That was fun. It was a little disappointing how Jodie got my scarf done on time and the weather decides to raise by 40 degrees. Sarah gave me a Wonka bar and Rachel gave me a bunch of Star Wars PEZ dispensers. I gave Jodie the R2-D2 and Steph the Vader because I already had one.

I got my bibliographies done yesterday and today I will compile my paper on the Qur'an and the Rule of St. Benedict. Yay for nearly completed homework!

No comments: