Monday, April 16, 2007

Spider-Man 2.1

When I saw the press information for Spider-Man 2.1 I figured it was a gimmick. I'm probably right as they're only adding 8 minutes to the film. But after searching YouTube and finding what very well could be from the extended film, it is somewhat tempting. They sure knew where to add in 8 minutes, mainly fighting and funny. I may have to pick it up. I know it's not beyond me as I repurchased the Star Wars Limited Editions, it would just be nice if the movie industry would just make the definitive versions early. Because people out there are buying DVDs all the time as it is an dnot downloading them anyway, now they have to find ways to make us angry when we've bought a DVD and they release a better one. Torrents seem nicer. Oh well, I am a sucker.

Clips:
J.J.J. as Spider-Man
Bank Robbery
Train Fight

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jameson in the Spider-Man suit is classic. Spider-Man getting his ass kicked more is even more classic.