Monday, January 01, 2007

What I'm looking forward to in 2007

  1. Spider-Man 3 - How good will it be? It's got Venom, Gwen Stacy, and Sandman added to the cast. It will be interesting to see if after this movie if there is any life left in the franchise, or if it allow itself to end.
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - How is Barbossa back? What exactly is Keith Richards' cameo going to be like? The summer has answers for us.
  3. Other movies - Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, maybe Ghost Rider. I also hope we'll get to see what Heath Ledger looks like as the Joker in The Dark Knight
  4. Ultimate Spider-Man sans-Mark Bagley - The long-running comic loses its artist after shattering a Marvel record. We'll see how it goes from there.
  5. Friday's off - I have no Friday classes next semester and that's something to be excited about.
  6. Greece - I have the chance to go to Greece for a class at the end of May and I am so taking it.
  7. WillyCon IX - We have so many guests of honor lined up. Im also exctied to see what develops at this year's con.
  8. Nintendo Wii - I'll get my Wii sometime in 2007. I really want to play with my Wii.
  9. Halo 3 - When is that dang thing going to be released?
  10. PPST - I really, really need to take that stupid thing. Why am I so lazy?
  11. Practicums - when I take that stupid PPST, I'll have loads of practicums!
  12. No more history classes - They will end after this semester. I will miss them as I'm bored to stupidity with education classes.
  13. 30th Anniversary of Star Wars - What do they have planned?
  14. Tellering - Once I'm back from Greece, I'll get to work again! Yay!
  15. Summer trips - I'll probably head back up to Wayne and Norfolk and Sioux City in the summer again. It's so fun seeing people outside of stress.
  16. The unexpected - You never know what's out there...

1 comment:

Marx said...

I'm a little sad about my last semester--I had a hard enough time getting along here at home, how the heck am I going to last after I graduate?

Things I'm looking forward to in 2007:
* WILLYCON definitely, especially my comfortable costume this year since I will be running around a lot.
* my classes [right now I don't have any classes on Fridays, but I'm hoping to change that]
* Not really looking forward to graduating since I'll be leaving my friends/sci-fi family.
* Helping Cindy with her publishing company during the semester.

There isn't much else I'm planning for at the moment. If I think of something I'll tell you. :)