Saturday, January 13, 2007

A minor scare

I was just going through the planner the college gave us to plan on when our Sci-Fi meetings would occur and I crossed off Easter Sunday, of course, and I noticed the date. It said April 15. I get a little freaked out, not because of tax day, don't be silly, but that's the last day of WillyCon. I think to myself, "No, there's no way we would've scheduled that during Easter. That's not possible. It's gotta be wrong." So I check Wikipedia, the best source in a rush, and it says that 2007 Easter is April 8. I am so relieved. But I want it to be known that the WSC planner has Easter on the 15th, not the 8th. That's the last time I trust the college to plan my events.

1 comment:

Marx said...

I checked my calendars too, Wikipedia is definitely a great source of information. What did you do? Wiki "Easter"?