Monday, January 15, 2007

Of all places, Pamida

I went over to Pamida today to pick up tissues and Tylenol and I walked over to the electronics, just to check, and they had a Wii! I picked that thing up and got my stuff and checked out. I was floored. I brought it back to Morey and showed people what I got at Pamida. I put it together and now the fun happens.

It was very disturbing going into Fremont, Omaha, Lincoln, Norfolk, and Sioux City and finding PlayStation 3's sitting on the shelves and no Wiis. Only recently I've been finding the price marking for the Wii at stores. I go everywhere and it's sitting in Wayne at Pamida. It wasn't even marked up like usual. They said they got 6 in on Friday and that was the last one that was not reserved. I'm so happy Christmas came in January.

2 comments:

Marx said...

^_^ had us floored too. Goes to show that once again Pamida has something we never thought we'd see.

Anonymous said...

Yay! It is so funny you went everywhere and then got one in Wayne! LOL! Have fun playing it!
Jodie :)