Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Almost There...

Well, I'm so close to being done I could taste it, if it was possible to taste the future. My Ethics and Values final went well. I got the poster project done and the self-assessment done for my education classes. I took the Ancient World test and made history of it. I've got my 15-20 page paper almost done. I just need to proofread for grammatical errors. Then it's under Dr. Taber's door following my Anthropology final at 10:30 and I'm outta here.

I've got a list of games to rent for PS2 and I hope to find the Wii over break. I've also got American Gods to read for Sci-Fi Club. I'm not working too much so I hope to have time for stuff.

I found about a class I want to take. It's the History and Geography of Greece, in Greece. It's from May 21-June 5 and it costs $2500. I'll see what I can scrounge.

No comments: