Tuesday, January 10, 2006

School Days

Well, I've had my first classes of the year. It's time to figure out how I may like them. World Civilizations II should be no different from the first except without bibliographies which is nice and I expect lots of notes. Urban Geography has a lot of reflections and 2 of the 3 projects are before midterm so it will be nive to have those done. Geography of US and Canada shouldn't be too bad expect notes and knowledge. World Literature may require some caffiene but it seems we have a lot of time to read the stuff. American Constitutional Law may take some thinking but I hop that I will do well. US Military History should be fine if it keeps a good pace because it's a night class. I will try to read for that class as well. All in all not a whole lot has happened since I've been back but I'm sure something will happen.

No comments: