Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More with the survey and the questions and the oh PLEASE don't judge me...

I'm sorry, I just channeled Jerry Lewis or Professor Frink again...

  1. Initials: K.R.R.
  2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: I don't know.
  3. Last thing that you ate? Peanut butter jelly time
  4. For or against same sex marriage? I will support whatever the lawmakers do.
  5. Are you homophobic? Nope.
  6. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? I'm rarely awake.
  7. Do you believe in God? Yes.
  8. How many U. S. States have you been to? 15
  9. How many of the U. S. States have you lived in? 1
  10. Have you ever lived outside the U. S.? Nope
  11. Name something you like physically about yourself: "Tell me what I don't like about myself..."
  12. Something non-physical you like about yourself: My dementia.
  13. What is your dad's name? Mike.
  14. What is your dream car? That James Bond car that vanishes.
  15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Europe.
  16. Favorite type of food? The gag! No, really...Chinese or seafood or Chinese seafood.
  17. Favorite holiday? Independence Day for its controlled explosions.
  18. Do you download music? I actually use the iTunes Music Store.
  19. How many illegal things have you done? [Phantom Edit]
  20. Where would you want to go on a first date? I know I wouldn't go to MarsCon.
  21. What is your favorite sport? Curling, hilarious.
  22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you? I walk in on people playing but then they stop.
  23. Have you ever cried for no reason? Nope.
  24. Do you like President Bush? "I know why America loves you. It's like loving a retarded baby."
  25. Have you ever bungee jumped? I would love to if it wasn't for gravity always bringing me down.
  26. Have you ever white water rafted? Yes! I was one of the few that didn't fall out.
  27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Nope.
  28. Last person you hugged? Faye.
  29. Have you met a real real redneck? My brother, no that's harsh. Not really then.
  30. How is the weather right now? Strange.
  31. What song are you listening to right now? "Cash Machine" by Hard-FI.
  32. What is your current favorite song? It's between "Your Beauty Is A Knife I Turn On My Throat" by Eagle*Seagull or still "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers.
  33. What was the last movie you watched? Fantastic Four, not very fantastic.
  34. Do you wear contacts? Nope.
  35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? US Military History in Connell Hall.
  36. What are you afraid of the most? I don't know, The Carver.
  37. Have you ever hit on someone of the opposite sex? Constantly.
  38. Any pets? A dog and two cats.
  39. Have you ever loved someone? Yes.
  40. What really turns you on? Everything and fire.
  41. What do you usually order from Starbucks? It varies but I love Vanilla Creme with Caramel thanks to Claire.
  42. Are you missing someone? Not really, no regrets.
  43. Say something totally random about yourself: www.clownpenis.fart
  44. Do you have an iPod? Yes.
  45. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? When I dressed up as Willy Wonka, people told me I looked like Willy Wonka.
  46. What's your mom's name? Kellee, you won't find that spelling in too many places.
  47. Who would you like to see right now? Stupid visitation rules.
  48. Are you comfortable with your height? Sure.
  49. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing? Almost.
  50. Favorite flower? Helicopter eggplant. No, I don't know.
  51. Butter, plain, kettle, or salted popcorn? Movie theatre butter.
  52. What books are you reading? Just finished Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe, was reading Paradise Lost by John Milton until I took World Lit.
  53. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Nope.
  54. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My grandma.
  55. Do you watch MTV? I agree with Eric, when they played music.
  56. What's something that really annoys you? Stupid little errors and assumptions.
  57. What are some things you really like? Pepsi.
  58. Do you like Michael Jackson? He didn't molest me.
  59. Can you dance? Sure: up arrow, down arrow, left arrow, right arrow, jump!
  60. Favorite baseball team? I'm sorry, baseball sucks.
  61. Favorite breakfast food? French Toast.
  62. What's the latest you have ever stayed out? 7:00 am at the Blast.
  63. When was the last time you went bowling? 2 years ago when Tony was an RA.
  64. Were you ever rushed into the emergency room? Nope.
  65. If 64 is true, why? ---
  66. What's your favorite state to live in? How would I know, our capitol looks like a...

No comments: