Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sugar and Caffeine Rushes

Last night I played a game of poker. That's been a while. I was the third to last out but I went out on a straight but the full house got me. I woke up today and found a 4400 marathon in progress. That was nice. I then went with Rachel, Sam, Sarah, and Jodie down to Wisner for Natalie's goodbye party. That was hyperactive. Everyone was wet by the end of the night. She also ran off. That was great. I brought my action figs for the rides and we discovered the fun of bending things. Well, that's all for the moment. Tomorrow I'm off to Sioux City to find ACME, and go to JoAnn's, Hancock, and probably the mall among other places for the costume.

Megan after "the fall"

How we say goodbye to people

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh, too bad you didn;t get a picture of me going down... so slow... yet so FAR.... ;)


SMurphy