Sunday, August 28, 2005

A Life Interrupted

Today I journeyed up to Sioux City with Rachel, Jodie, Sarah, and Steve to get stuff. We went to ACME and looked at the stuffs. They had DnD Clue! I picked up a box of Minis and got an Acklay and Luke on Tauntaun. We then went to Michael's to pick up crap. Then, the mall. I got my Clone Strike Ultimate Missions and found the goggles. Hehe! We went to Jo-Ann and got fabrics for my costume and found a pasley. We then went to Walmart and found another pasley. I also got a bunch of other crap.

By the way, gas prices in Sioux City were 2.39 per gallon. That kicks Nebraska's prices of about 2.54 across the river. I know there's other places that are worse but how did they get such good prices? Oh well, buy gas. Time to watch the 4400.

(Holy crap! That last five minutes of that episode is a mind orgy! They crammed so much stuff in those few moments! It's awesome!)

No comments: