Saturday, August 06, 2005

My iPod Experience

I thought it would be fun to get an iPod mini for this weekend and finally give in to one of my sever urges. I picked up a green 4GB iPod Mini from Best Buy and was somewhat happy due to the fact that I don't like shelling out $200. I got it home and installed it and the installer crapped out during the connection part. It gave me an error reporting alert. So I tried again, same thing. Error 1628! It was driving me nuts. I took it back yesterday and exchanged it for a new one. I opened it up and tried again. Same frickin' thing! I was getting angry. I installed it on the main computer and it went. It was all formatted so I installed the software only and tried to get it to run. Nope! It hate my computer. So I took it back to Best Buy all defeated and so now I'm up $200 and down one iPod urge.

If anyone knows how to solve this, let me know. Or if anyone knows how to install an iPod and then have it simply work with iTunes with little installation, please let me know...cough...cough...Oliva...

No comments: