Monday, August 22, 2005

The End of a Morey Era

Well, I am back in Morey this year, but down a floor. I have found out that there is really no one from third floor still living there. Out of Nick, Josh, Alex, Matt, Gabe, Luke, Jordan, Aaron, Eric, Dave, Nino, Curt, Sean, Panama, Kyle, Jase, Heath, Brandon, and Tony only Curt remains. I really like Morey 316 as a room. It has a great position in the hall and a great view, but when I decided where to live I knew that if I put there it would not be the same. I have moved down a floor and I don't fell like I'm starting over necessarily, but I am enjoying it. College can be one of the most depressing times ever. It has so much change. You meet friends but you neglect to realize you've got at least 3 years of still seeing them at best. Even less when their older and even less when they move out. And then a surge of freshmen come in. Next year is going to be wierd.

No comments: