Sunday, July 03, 2005

Everyone take on the Medical Droid!

Well first I drove up to Hastings in Norfolk and looked for Nick to find out he left a few minutes ago. I called him for directions and bought 5 packs of Rebel Storm Miniatures. Nick showed up and we went to his unfurnished new apartment. That place was cool. It had an upstairs which had 3 more rooms. I found out later that he worked from 9pm to 9am but he let me stay overnight. I played KotOR and watched Ren & Stimpy and Clerks before sleeping. He came back and we watched Futurama and talked before I left for Wayne.

Rachel was waiting for me and I brought my Miniatures along to go to Sioux City. We picked up Jodie and Sam and along the way Jodie would some Miniatures on the dash. Here are some examples of a totally random battle against a Medical Droid and a Wookiee chorus line. We got to Target and got distracted by toys, school supplies, and Monty Python. We then went to Toys 'R' Us and got more distracted by toys. Sam got Star Wars Monopoly. We then went to Jo Ann's for fabric for conventions and I got some fleece for a blanket...a blanket...in summer...oh well. We then went to Walmart and got distracted again. Jodie was about to buy a little kid version of Luke and R2-D2. I love how the description is Ages 3-8 because at 8 it will be no more fun. We then went to Sam's Club and Rachel got a crap-load of water that took more than 10 minutes but we did see the Red Bull truck.

We went back to Rachel's after dropping Jodie off for Norfolk and watched Enterprise and made the blanket. Sam was passing out. After a while I returned to Norfolk to my huge hotel room. It was at Norfolk Lodges and Suites and we had a suite. It had a main room and a separate bedroom with a full kitchen and another room upstairs. Well, I suppose that's it until I got see Batman Begins again with Jodie before heading home.

No comments: