Thursday, June 30, 2005

Review of "Batman Begins"

I finally got to see this movie! I had to settle on seeing it in Fremont, but now I want to go to Omaha and see it. This movie was absolutely awesome. I had doubts way at first when they were talking about doing the Scarecrow and Ra's Al-Ghul because tehy are not the villians you think ofwhen it comes to Batman. Now I understand why they were chosen. They best tackle this part of Batman's story and they are so real in the best sense of the word. There was a paranoid message boarder I foud the other day that said people are going to start believeing that there could be a real Batman because of how this movie plays it. I like the subtle and not so subtle cues at a sequel and the possiblity for returning characters.

On another note, I really like how they did the Scarecrow. He's freaky and as Nick put it, "You wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley." Mr. Nick did say he say this with comic book freak Heath and said that Heath loved it. This coming from the guy who has a list of critiques about the new Superman outfit.

Oh well, if you love movies go see this
My Rating: 9 out of 10, seriously, that good
DVD-worthy: Midnight pickup

No comments: