Saturday, July 09, 2005

State of Total Fun-ness

Last night I ventured on to my comic book runs. I picked up a few Jedi and some peons during all that jazz. One of the games was willing to trade my Darth Vader for his Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, and Asajj Ventress. I really wanted to but the collector in me said no. I know there is another Vader a few weeks ago in LaVista I might be able to aqcuire for the trade. Let's see... Anyways, they close at 9 so I decided to pop over to Dave & Busters!!! Hehe, they carded me on the way in. I got my new card and had fun. I played Need for Speed Underground for a while. I wanted to play the DDR knockoff and Galaga but people were using them. So I decided to win some tickets. I got a shot glass and left some tickets on the card for a shirt or some fun stuff for my room eventually. You can win power tools starting at 13,000 tickets. Outrageous. Well they close at 1am but I wanted to see other things. I went to Barnes and Noble and found no more boosters but I picked up 3 books including Paradise Lost. Always wanted to read that.

Today I couldn't sleep for some reason so I had an early morning. This afternoon I attended Nick Vrba's wedding in Columbus which was nice. Tomorrow I may go to John C. Fremont Days or head into Omaha for more fun. We'll see.

No comments: