Saturday, July 16, 2005

Peer Pressure Point

Yesterday I went to Dragon's Lair and was happy. The Rebel Storm reissue is here. I was pissed that people were pulling Vaders and Fetts while I kept getting duplicates. I bought a Grevious and Mara Jade with two boosters. I pulled Leia and IG-88, duplicates. I got rid of IG and got an Aerial Clone Trooper. I then was tempted into buying another booster. I pulled a probe droid. I have 3 now. I realized that they were super rare and worth the purchase of another booster. I already traded the other. In that booster I got a Sandtrooper on a Dewback. Not bad, not Vader/Fett/Obi-Wan. I traded in my Leia, a couple Royal Guards I got a while ago and my duplicate Typho for a discount on another booster. This one got me Chewbacca. I was happy I guess. One kid tried to trade my Jabba and IG for his Palpatine. I don't think so. He bought a booster by trading in Palpy and got Jabba anyways. I hope that remains there a while. I found out where I can get a Luke and Han if my luck holds out. I'm also hoping other places got those reissues because I'm going to want more.

I then went to Dave and Busters and hit the Jackpot on one of those spinning light things. I was waiting for 2 minutes for the machine to spew out all of my 650ish winnings. I got 974 total for like 1200 on my card. I think I'm going to save for something cool for my dorm room. I then went to Matt's and played some Episode III and watched Star Wars bloopers. All in all, mo money, still fun. Still tired of duplicates.

No comments: