Monday, July 09, 2007

Wii-licious

That title makes no sense. I have the Internet on my Wii, again. Now our wireless network not only works for my laptop, it works for the Wii, DS, and any other computer here independent of the main computer. Huzzah! So now, Laura and I have been messaging each other via Wii. It's so neat to see that cool blue pulsating light! I've also played Battle Revolution over Wi-Fi Connection and that is very smooth. By the way, if you don't have Diamond or Pearl with DS, don't bother with this game, it basically acts as a DS server and storage device and you will be bored stiff with the game without one. I've also been a-renting some games. I rented Big Brain Academy and it's fine, albeit short and repetitive. It's probably better for a group but no matter how it tries to cheer you up you still feel like it's insulting you. I've also played The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, which is basically Grand Theft Auto except with a point. In GTA, you deal with these people who claim their turf. I ask why it is theirs. Here, you must extort the local businesses to generate money, thus making it your turf. I am buying this game next. I shouldn't have enjoyed it as much, but I did. Plus, I'm so close to completing it. I rented this week Resident Evil 4, which is very fun. I'll buy that one after Godfather because I wish to destroy the chainsaw wielding-brainwashed who keep slicing off my head. I've also been playing Legend of Zelda, finally. It's fun yet it enrages me. I must conquer it.

Now I await E3. Hopefully we'll have some announcements on Super Smash Brothers, Animal Crossing, and DDR Hottest Party. I see they've already revealed the Guitar Hero III controller. Not sure if I want to own that yet. Plus Beautiful Katamari ditched the PS3 and is going to 360 and Wii. It's nice to own a Wii.

No comments: