Monday, June 25, 2007

Completion Achieved!

I've got my Greece journals up! You can read them all here. Be patient, they're long. I've also got my paper done! I have time now! I can play Zelda now. I've got a nice list of games to rent as well. Now begins the fun task of printing off 718 photos and scrapbooking them all. I know I should pick and choose but I was thorough so I can have a teaching aid for my classes. Hooray for future concerts as well. It seems those who got postcards got postcards now. Most of my family got some along with Dr. B., the bank, and Jodie only because I had her business card in my wallet. My parents didn't get their second one until Friday. Last Friday. Whatever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am jealous!
I miss Europe so much; I want to go back, but mainly to Switzerland. And I want to take Terry with me.

You wanna come on this trip [sometime in the far off future]?