Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Weekend Mania

There is so much going on this weekend, it's almost unreal.

  • Daniele's Party: She's celebrating her return from Canada nad her graduation. It should be fun and I will be going, I just don't know when.
  • John C. Fremont Days: Fremont's annual celebration never really tempts me but I would like to check out the living history encampments for a few minutes. But when I'm in Fremont, I'm still in work clothes and I hate having to go home to change then return for just a few minutes. But it's running on Friday and Sunday as well so I could check it out on those days.
  • Luis Palau Heartland Festival: A lot of people are going to the Qwest Center for this and it should be fun. I just hope I can get out of there. I'd like to go on Sunday but the artists I know are on Saturday. I just want to check it out though.
  • Nebraska Comic Book Convention: Not a big hullabaloo as any other convention but it is nice to see what I could get for cheap from the vendors. I'm likely to go there first, then to Valparaiso for the party.
  • Blue October concert: They're going to be at Harrah's and I'm not going. I just wanted to add it to the list.
Additionally, my parents will be gone all next week so I will have free time for the things I wanted to do this weekend, so things like to work out.

No comments: