Saturday, June 25, 2005

Comic Book Store Run

Yesterday I ventured into the deep sections of Omaha to find some unique Miniatures. I went to Coliseum Gaming & Collectibles in La Vista and they really had nothing I was looking for. I then went to Ground Zero Comics at 50th and L and found some great but few Miniatures. I got a Princess Leia, 4-LOM, IG-88, and some fringe for a scenario I'm planning. I went up to Krypton Comics and bought my super-articulated Darth Vader figure from their huge wall of Star Wars. I saw Jen there and we talked about many things including how comic book stores really don't want business. You can look over the same product behind glass for an hour and they don't perceive it. Anyways, I went to Dragon's Lair and got another destroyer and some extra fringe and a booster. The booster had 3 of the ones I just bought. That's OK though, I guess.

Anyways, next weekend I'm heading up to Norfolk and Wayne. If anyone wants to do anything, let me know soon or I may call some people. I do want to go to Hastings and maybe a comic store there, but I'm up for anything including Felicity marathons to do during that weekend.

No comments: