Friday, March 30, 2007

DS Adventures

OK, So I'm about halfway through Pokémon FireRed's story. Then I've got to breed and evolve to catch them all. Then I need to find out what still remains and link up to a LeafGreen. Fun. I was price checking Emerald and found out that it is around $30 used! I could buy a DS game for that. It's crazy to image the lengths I'll go to in order to have most of the Pokémon in Diamond. It's a good thing it comes out on April 22 so I have time to catch them. Yes, I do realize this is pathetic but at least there isn't a marketing explosion to capitalize on them. It's all about the game.

It's nice having a DS on me at most times. It makes lunch and dinner the most exciting times of the day. It's sad when we can spend time in PictoChat which is not a game in any way and we can see each other. I am glad I bought the thing, though. It's true, I have neglected my Nintendog for my Pok
émon. But don't worry, (he isn't real).

I am looking forward to Pok
émon Battle Revolution for the Wii. I'll preorder that one sometime. It's in June and uses Diamond and Pearl connectivity with the DS. It's also online so it will be interesting to see Wii on Nintendo Wi-Fi. As long as it's better than Sony's service. Yuck.

Hey, does anyone watch Ghost in the Shell? I know it as the show that's on after Robot Chicken most nights and when I just leave the TV on for no particular reason. I'm wondering if it's good. All I know is it has a neat opening theme before I turn on my iPod and roam Wikipedia. I am so random. One of the hard things about having free time is the lack of anything interesting to contribute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the redesign! It looks nice! Can't wait to see you and everyone else tonight! :)
Jodie :)

Kevin said...

Actually you won't see me unless you stay until Sunday. I've got to go home this weekend. Sorry...

Marx said...

Hey, the new design is awesome!

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex isn't too bad, a sequel series to the movie Ghost in the Shell.

Ghost in the Shell [movie] is about a futuristic government agency with advanced cloaking/tracking robotic models. Altered mind states is the main theme, hackers being able to reach mainframes through humans and whatnot. The main character is one of these robotic officers and is able to communicate with the corrupted data being stored in the hacked machines.

In the end, the two merge and that's when the series picks off from. Their daughter.