Sunday, October 29, 2006

Haunted House

I am so loving the haunted house. We had basically no paying customers for scout night on Thursday but we totally made up for it on Friday. They were lined up and groups were being sent in constantly. I felt bad for the workers who never got their break so we took five minutes and I ran in pizzas for the workers and got whatever they wanted. I felt like a waiter. It was vigorous for all but it was so worth it in the long run. We also had a huge turnout for workers which really helped out. We had a decent night last night. People had time to come out to eat and scared a good number of people. Today was awesome. We didn't have as good of a turnout but everyone had a great time socializing. We were about to close up but another group came with 10 minutes to spare. I don't know why but we had so much fun with them. We scared the crap out of them and everyone was just spinning. I envy those who couldn't make it because it was a blast. Luckily, we still have tomorrow and Halloween!

1 comment:

Marx said...

I agree completely~! There was way too much fun to be had last night and can't wait for tonight!