Sunday, September 17, 2006

Giggle Fit

Last night, it was way too late and we were way too caffeinated. I was playing LEGO Star Wars and Steph and Book Lady are in my room watching and of course, everything is hilarious on that game. We discovered that you can push the second player off an edge and that's funny. Then I noticed that never finished my grape Crush. So I drank it and it's warm and I said it tasted like Dimetapp. We we start laughing and my curious nature in me goes to Google to search for Dimetapp. The website makes me laugh, Steph makes me laugh, and Book Lady's passed out. I tried to stop laughing but "the Steph" finds that funny and laughs harder making me laugh again. I feel like I had Joker gas or something. So finally I sit on my stomach on my futon because it hurts less that way and laughingly tell her we need to get you back to your room so we can both stop laughing. So we giggle all the way down the hall as everything is hilarious. Soon after the tremors stop. Moral of the story: Always find time for a good laugh once in a while!

No comments: