Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Borrowing

Well for the past week or so I let DSAX borrow my Star Wars: Battlefront for when I went home. He also borrowed Revenge of the Sith from Comte, which I had in turn borrowed at least twice. DSAX also borrowed Clone Wars from me and the other day borrowed Alexander from someone. I borrowed out The 4400 Season 1 to Curt to see if he likes it. Matt wanted to borrow the Untold Story from Stu but he had already borrowed it out to Sarah, so he borrowed my copy. Matt let me borrow his Rilo Kiley and Interpol CDs because they're good. Keith stopped by a couple days ago to borrow a DVD and went for Episode I. Today he returned that and borrowed Episode II. I have to retrieve my borrowed out ACM Secretary notebook because I wasn't at the last meeting and I may waste 3 hours of my existence to borrow Alexander because it is a Director's Cut and I'd like to know if it was improved slightly. Also, if anyone wants to play Risk, I could borrow out one of my thematic versions...

Oh yeah, I need my borrowed Willy Wonka action figure back from Rachel when she's done.

No comments: