Thursday, August 24, 2006

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, You are from Krypton

We've been watching way too much Smallville. I am so surprised by Faye's reaction to it all. She really gets into it. She talks to them and then flips them off when they don't cooperate. It's fun watching the first season again because it's been under a month. We've also adapted lines from "The Juggernaut Bitch" towards Clark. "Are you shooting bullets at me? You must not know who I am. I'm Superman, bitch! You're weapons don't affect me." They also want some red K even though they've never actually seen the effects yet, they know what it does. Luckily you can Lana's kryptonite necklaces at www.replicaprops.com. We've also adopted a new axiom: Whatever doesn't kill you gives you superpowers. Oh well, I'm excited for Season 5 on DVD in a couple of weeks along with the new season after that!

No comments: