Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July is not so boring

I finished with X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse a couple of weeks ago and I really liked it. The story is better in the first one but the second one moves through the game much smoother. It remembers your stats even when you start a new story so you do simply replay and re-level up over and over again. I picked up LEGO Star Wars as a party game. It's so stupid that it's fun. I want to get Gauntlet next ('bout time). That or a DDR or some sort. I've also been buying the seasons of Smallville to watch now that they're on sale because of the new movie. I miss watching a TV show nonstop in order thanks to DVD. All those times with Nip/Tuck...aah. I want to watch those again once I'm caught up.

It's weird, but I think I'm at a point when I'm done buying HeroClix. I have all or most of the pieces I want. There's just a few left and I can upgrade some of the ones I have but I find myself buying only a few at a time. It's kinda nice because Star Wars Miniatures really has no end because you can have multiple pieces of the same figure in play. You can only have one Gambit! It makes room for me to get Munchkin already. PhantaC Comics now has the resurgence of Marvel POGs. I though those would die, but never fear, the POGs are here. I'm also finished with the Ultimates and Ultimate Galactus for now until the new ones are out. Ultimate Spider-Man is also getting interesting in the new issues.

Despite all this spending, I'm really doing better in comparison to last summer. I was even shopping for MacBooks. I'm not sure if I want one or not because my laptop is fine, but Macs are cool. I just don't know if you can view the Windows partition in OS X or not. I think I would want to share my iTunes between the Windows and OS X partitions but if they can't see each other, that kinda craps on my dreams. I just want to try one out to see how it works. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure do buy a lot of things. I'm glad that July isn't as boring as June. Just wanted to leave a happy Rhea greeting and make sure that you are having a good summer! :)